We are a leading contract manufacturer of printed circuit board assemblies in the Pacific Northwest where we build, test and ship boards for some of the world's leading companies in the wireless, semiconductor and building control markets.
We currently have a requirement for a full-time SMT Machine Operator to join our manufacturing operations at our facility in Burnaby BC. Reporting to our Production Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in helping to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
Dorigo Systems Ltd currently has a requirement for one (1) Permanent-Full Time SMT Machine Operator to joint our Manufacturing Operations.
- Under constant to occasional guidance, performs SMT operations from simple to difficult on printed circuit board and other related SMT processes following detailed assembly procedures.
- Operate Panasonic MSF High Speed Multifunctional Machine.
- Setup and Operate EKRA E5 Solder Paste Printer Machine.
- Operate BTU Reflow Oven Machine.
- Operate Aqueous PCB Washer Machine.
- Perform SMT Setup.
- Perform daily and routine maintenance on the Surface Mount Equipment.
- Coordinate work schedules within the SMT Line.
- Communicate with Dorigo Process Engineers to resolve SMT Assembly issues.
- Communicate with SMT Line Supervisor to resolve any machine issues.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum two year experience on surface mount machines.
- Must have strong Printed Circuit Board assembly skills (SMT and PTH).
- Ability to read and comprehend assembly documentation and drawings.
- Knowledge of PanaPro Software is an asset.
- Experience with the operation of Panasonic MVIIF and MPAV2B is a plus.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Should have excellent attention to detail.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Knowledge of color codes, electronic component Identification and IPC610-C are a definite asset.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new methods and procedures.
- Willing to proactively participate in the decision making process.
- Respect the individual rights of all team members, and support the team for a common goal.
- Accept personal accountability to the team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please!