We are a leading contract manufacturer of printed circuit board assemblies in the Pacific Northwest where we build, test and ship boards for some of the world's leading companies in the wireless, semiconductor and building control markets.
We currently have a requirement for a full-time Quality Control Inspector to join our manufacturing operations at our facility in Burnaby BC. Reporting to our Production Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in helping to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
- Under minimum supervision, the Quality Control Inspector will understand and perform all Quality Control inspection processes within our printed circuit board assembly facility, ranging from simple to difficult in complexity.
- The successful candidate will follow all manufacturing assembly procedures and instructions, and perform assigned tasks in compliance with quality, workmanship and company standards.
- Works with color coded materials and documentation.
- Performs First Article Inspection for both SMT and PTH circuit board assemblies.
- Performs SMT In-Process and PTH In-Process Inspection.
- Performs Post Mechanical Assembly and Final Assembly Inspection.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- The successful candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong Printed Circuit Board assembly skills (SMT and PTH).
- Should have excellent attention to detail and be very well organized.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of color codes, electronic component identification and IPC-A-610C or higher are definite assets.
- The successful candidate should be willing to learn and adapt to new methods and procedures.
- Willing to proactively participate in the decision making process.
- Respect the individual rights of all team members, and support the team for a common goal.
- Accept personal accountability to the team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please!